ENSP Conference 2018
Representatives of the team at the LAB attended the 2018 European Network for Smoking Prevention Conference in Madrid, Spain, from June 14-16, to present some of the recent research conducted at the LAB.Presentation of results from the TACKSHS project, «Passive Exposure to E-cigarette Emissions: Minor Respiratory Effects»Find the published presented abstracts in the links below:
- Demi M, Teloniatis S, Vyzikidou V-K, et al. Smoking Prevalence in Greece. Tob Prev Cessat. 2018;4(Supplement). doi:10.18332/tpc/90109.
- Demi M, Vyzikidou V-K, Teloniatis S, et al. Attitudes of the Greek Public towards the implementation of the smoking ban law. Tob Prev Cessat. 2018;4(Supplement). doi:10.18332/tpc/90472.
- Tzortzi A, Teloniatis S, Matiampa G, et al. Passive Exposure to E-cigarette Emissions: Minor Respiratory Effects. Tob Prev Cessat. 2018;4(Supplement). doi:10.18332/tpc/90305.
- ← World No Tobacco Day 2018
- “Learning to be Smoke-free!” English version of the elementary school notebook was presented to H.E the President of the Hellenic Republic on July 5th, 2018 →