Volunteers (aged 16-24 years old) needed to participate in a research study!
Volunteers needed to participate in a research study for normal lung functioning measurements, by the George D. Behrakis Research Lab
Lasting about an hour, measurements include:
- Questionnaire on your health history, diet, exercise and smoking patterns (if any)
- Anthropometric measurements including height and chest measurements
- Tests that are done using simple instructions (eg Spirometry Testing)
- Caucasians, residents of Attica (Greece)
- Aged between 16-24 years old
- Healthy, with clear medical history
- Normal weight
- Do not take any prescription medication for any chronic condition (including birth control pill & dietary supplements)
- Have not take any prescription medication for acute illness within the past 2 weeks of the measurements
Please submit your interest of participation or any inquiry:
tel. 2106470056, 6947447009
For those under 18 years old, the parent/guardians’ consent is necessary for enrollment.
The measurements will take place in the George D. Behrakis Research Lab, 17B Ipitou st., 10557 Plaka, Athens